Sunday, September 14, 2008

Pathetic...well only a Little Bit

I really need to blog more often. As of late, it's becoming more difficult to blog and make things for etsy. School has started up again, so that obviously adds to my schedule and I've been getting more hours at work which is nice because now I can actually save some extra money!
One thing I have added to the etsy shop is my version of button flowers. I've seen them popping up everywhere on etsy lately, which makes me a little sad because I've had plans for these little guys for a while. Oh well, I haven't seen any quite like mine and I have some more plans for other fake flowers. About a month or more ago I added these little gems to the etsy and I sadden and surprised to say they haven't received much attention. So you should probably head over to my etsy and check out my new maple seed pendants more in depth!

No comments: